Friday, December 2, 2011

Love Story: A Journey Without Destination


Submitted by:(sunny)
It was 28th day of July 2011,i got a call from an unknown number ,,,,, it was 11 o clock n three minutes in the night…. I was surprised who’s calling me at this time though it was very common time for my friends to call me up but then too.
I received the call and found a girl who was in connection with me for business purpose only.As I am in business…And I came to know the reason for her just after hearing her name on phone….
Actually once talking with that girl I asked about her presence on Facebook , that is she registered with Facebook or not,,, she was not able to say anything because at that she was with her boss.And in first week of June we had some quarrel for a issue regarding pending payment…. After all she was a little bit aware of my nature. ……
So when she called me up she said that Sir i was trying to say you something from the evening itself but i cant because i thought that you may annoy on listening such personal calls , She said I know your nature and you are so good…. In fact at that time I talked with her in a very Cool n Calm way.
We talked each other in a very comfortable way for a long time …
And that night I didn’t sleep though it is in my habit from last three years …
Next day I waited for her call through out the day and in evening as well,because I sure about her call. ultimately I called her up at 7:30 she said I on the way from office to home i will call you back…… from that day onwards ,,, It was a regular job for us to talk to each other for late night…. after a week some misunderstandings started in between us because of her busy schedule… I am not sure that she was wrong or I was wrong but as a result of that we broke down on the last evening (20 Aug 2011 Eve)…. Though I really started loving and caring her but before I was not aware of this ….Now I really need her but she is not going to talk to me any more … Question in mind— what kind of misunderstanding????
Guys I think she was trying to play A double dating game … in which she was not sure — Breakup or New Patch up..(Just an intuition not 100% sure)
After all i need her at any cost ….I love her. I love her from the core of my heart…..

1 comment: